Posted: September 2021
Union Industries are the market leading Employee Owned manufacturer of bespoke High Speed Doors and are looking to appoint a permanent Accounts Assistant/Credit Controller to join our small team in Leeds
Reporting to the Finance Manager duties will include:
- Credit control & dealing with customer queries
- Credit checking new & existing customers
- Posting & reconciliation of bank statements
- Generating sales & pro forma invoices
- Assisting with weekly & monthly payroll
- Preparation & submission of Applications for Payment
- Journal entries
- Providing management information as and when required
- Assist with management & year end accounts
- Provide back up for purchase ledger
- Any other finance & admin tasks as required.
The ideal applicant will have Sage 50 Accounts and Sage Payroll experience, along with excellent Excel skills.
They must also have strong communication skills, whilst attention to detail is essential.
Hours worked will be:
Monday – Thursday 8.30am – 5pm & Friday 8.30am – 4pm
This role is office based
- Salary £21,000-26,000 per annum dependent on experience.
- 33 Days annual leave (including bank holidays plus 1 day birthday holiday)
- Extra 2 half day holidays on Christmas & New Year’s Eve
- 7% company pension contribution (employee non-contributory scheme)
- Annual Company-wide tax free Employee Ownership Bonus scheme (non-guaranteed)
- Entitled to participate in Company Share scheme
- Free Parking
If you are looking for a new and challenging role, then send your application in writing along with your current CV to:
Elaine Harper – Finance Manager
Union Industries, Angel’s Wing, Whitehouse Street, Hunslet, Leeds LS10 1AD
or via email by clicking 'Apply now' below.
No agencies please.