Posted: 25 October 2019
Salary: Circa £21k
Division: High Speed Doors
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an in-house Fabricator/Fitter to join our team at Union Industries based in Leeds.
We are a market leading Employee Owned manufacturer of bespoke High Speed Doors and Industrial Curtains, and due to internal promotion, we are now looking to recruit a dynamic individual to manufacture our full range of products.
The role will involve:
• Keeping accurate job records.
• Carrying out all works to a high standard whilst complying with all relevant health and safety requirements.
• Fabricating medium to heavy structures (3mm to 12mm steel) in a fast moving environment.
• Cutting and drilling components as required.
The successful candidate will:
• Have the ability to interpret Engineering drawings and visualise the process required to deliver a finished product to the required Quality Standard in the expected timeframe.
• Be a time served or apprentice trained Engineer.
Experience of Stainless steel fabrication would also be an advantage.
Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 7:30am - 4pm & Friday 7:30am - 3pm.
The candidate must be willing to work overtime as and when dictated by workload.
Salary circa £21,000
Non-contributory pension scheme, where currently Employee contributions are optional and Employer contributions are set at 5%.
32 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays) plus an additional Birthday holiday.
Annual Company-wide tax-free Employee Ownership Bonus scheme (non-guaranteed).
If you are looking for a new and challenging role, then send your application in writing along with your current CV to: Mr Antony Metcalfe – Operations Director
Union Industries, Angel’s Wing, Whitehouse Street, Hunslet, Leeds LS10 1AD
or via email by clicking 'Apply now' below.
No agencies please.