Division: High Speed Doors
We are looking for a reliable, enthusiastic, qualified, experienced and friendly individual to join our team to act as liaison between various internal departments and external stakeholders on projects where Union Industries High Speed Doors have been specified.
We require someone who is willing to take on a varied role, can multi-task efficiently and who takes pride in accuracy of their work, is organised and methodical, has the ability to focus and work unsupervised but still as part of a team. The role includes but is not limited to such tasks as; attending external design and pre-contract meetings, project managing, surveying / measuring, planning, processing contracts, managing control documentation and general administration duties relating to projects.
A prerequisite is that the ideal candidate must have the experience and ability to communicate in all capacities and at all levels.
This position is full-time, working Monday to Friday but may occasionally call for out-of-hours working due to travelling requirements. The standard working hours are 39 hours a week however, a flexible approach to hours worked is a necessity of the role.
We are an Employee Owned company and enjoy a pleasant working environment with a great team of dedicated people. In addition, the package for this role includes:
- Company car (BiK applies).
- Appropriate IT and office equipment for working remotely.
- Private healthcare (BiK applies).
- Non-contributory Pension scheme (after qualifying period).
- Share save / purchase scheme (non-guaranteed).
- 25 days annual leave (excluding Bank Holidays) plus an additional Birthday holiday.
- Annual Company-wide tax-free Employee Ownership Bonus scheme (non-guaranteed).
- Excellent working conditions.
If you are interested in this role, please send your application in writing along with your current CV to:
Mr Alan Hirst – Sales Director
Union Industries, Angel’s Wing, Whitehouse Street, Hunslet, Leeds, West Yorkshire LS10 1AD or via email by clicking 'Apply now'.
Closing date:- Friday 30th October 2020
No agencies please.