Electrical & Mechanical Installation Engineers
Posted: 03 January 2017
Salary: Circa £21k per annum
Location: Nationwide but could also include some overseas work
Job ref: 0102
An exciting opportunity has arisen for experienced Apprentice Trained Electrical or Mechanical Engineers to join our Installation Team at Union Industries based in Leeds.
We are a market leading Employee Owned manufacturer of bespoke Industrial Curtains and High Speed Doors, and due to our continued success, we are now looking to recruit dynamic individuals to join our team.
The Electrial/Mechanical Installation Engineer’s role will involve:
• Carrying out electrical/mechanical installations
• Completing all necessary documentation
• Keeping accurate job records
• Carrying out all works to a high standard whilst complying with all relevant health and safety requirements
• Customer liaison
The Electrical/Mechanical Installation Engineer will have:
• Gained formal Electrical/Mechanical qualifications
• Experience in reading Engineering drawings
• Proficient Industrial Engineering/Mechanical experience
• A full driving licence
Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 7:30am - 4pm & Friday 7:30am - 3pm.
The candidate must be willing to work overtime as and when dictated by workload.
The candidate must be willing to work away on a national and sometimes international basis.
The salary is circa £21K per Annum plus non-contributory Pension Scheme.
24 days annual leave (excluding Bank Holidays) plus an additional Birthday holiday.
Annual Company-wide tax-free Employee Ownership Bonus scheme (non-guaranteed).
If you are looking for a new and challenging role, then send your application in writing along with your current CV to:
Mr Anthony Metcalfe – Operations Director
Union Industries, Angel’s Wing, Whitehouse Street, Hunslet, Leeds LS10 1AD
or via email by clicking 'Apply now' below
No agencies please.