Mechanical/Electrical Installation & Service Engineer
Posted: 06 September 2017
Salary: Circa £21K per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Trained Electrical or Mechanical Engineer to join our Installation Team at Union Industries based in Leeds.
We are a market leading Employee Owned manufacturer of bespoke Industrial Curtains and High Speed Doors, and due to our continued success, we are now looking to recruit a dynamic individual to join our team
The Installation Engineer’s role will involve:
• Carrying out electrical/mechanical installations
• Completing all necessary documentation
• Keeping accurate job records
• Carrying out all works to a high standard whilst complying with all relevant health and safety requirements
• Customer liaison
The Installation Engineer will have:
• Gained formal Electrical/Mechanical qualifications
• Experience in reading Engineering drawings
• Proficient Industrial Engineering experience
• A full driving licence
Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 7:30am - 4pm & Friday 7:30am - 3pm.
The candidate must be willing to work overtime as and when dictated by workload.
The candidate must be willing to work away on a national and sometimes international basis.
The salary is circa £21K per Annum plus non-contributory Pension Scheme.
33 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays) plus an additional Birthday holiday.
Annual Company-wide tax-free Employee Ownership Bonus scheme (non-guaranteed).
If you are looking for a new and challenging role, then send your application in writing along with your current CV to:
Mr Anthony Metcalfe – Operations Director
Union Industries, Angel’s Wing, Whitehouse Street, Hunslet, Leeds LS10 1AD
or via email by clicking 'Apply now' below,
No agencies please.