Salary: £12.60 Circa per hour
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Do you like a challenge? Do you want to be part of an Employee-owned Company with an Excellent Benefits package? Then this could be of interest to you.
The role includes the following benefits:
- 7% company pension contribution (employee non-contributory pension scheme).
- Annual Company-wide tax-free Employee Ownership Bonus scheme (this has been £3,600 per year for the last 3 years).
- Enhanced holidays package comprising; 32 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays) plus an additional Birthday holiday.
- Extra two half-days holidays are given on Christmas Eve & New Year’s Eve.
- Company Share scheme with an annual dividend (dependent of company performance).
- £400 holiday spending money, per annum.
Union Industries are the market leading employee owned manufacturer of bespoke High-Speed Doors and Industrial Curtains. We are looking to hire an enthusiastic individual who has an excellent work ethic, with good problem-solving skills to work in our Fabrication Shop.
This position will suit a multi-skilled person who has a natural ability to work well with their hands and is able to use their own initiative to produce quality products.
Key Job Requirements:
- Door preparation including; Mig welding, metal drilling, tapping, cutting, plasma cutting, fabricating and assembling our full range of High Speed doors and other products within our manufacturing scope.
- Working to production deadlines
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Quality checking own work
- Good communication skills
Key Skills Requirements:
- Experience and qualifications in Mig welding
- Ability to use automated machinery and hand tools
- Team player with a positive, can-do attitude, good communicator and organisation skills
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Keeping accurate time records of all work undertaken
- Candidate will be required to pass a weld test
Hours of work - 39 per week: Monday to Thursday 7:30am - 4pm & Friday 7@30am - 3pm.
The candidate must be willing to work overtime as and when dictated by workload.
If you are looking for a new and challenging role, then send your application in writing along with your current CV to:
Mr Shaun Hannan, Production Coordinator – Union Industries, Angel’s Wing, Whitehouse Street, Hunslet, Leeds LS10 1AD
or via email by clicking 'Apply now' below.
No agencies please.