Fabrication Team Leader
Posted: 02 July 2018
Salary: circa £24k
Division: High Speed Doors
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an in-house Fabrication Team Leader to join our team at Union Industries based in Leeds.
We are a market leading Employee Owned manufacturer of bespoke High Speed Doors and Industrial Curtains, and due to our continued success, we are now looking to recruit a dynamic individual to manufacture our full range of products.
The Team Leader's role and responsibilities will include:
• Ensuring quality standards are maintained within the department.
• Ensuring production targets are met.
• Proficient Industrial Engineering experience
• Providing support and motivation to the rest of the team.
• Keeping accurate job records.
• Carrying out all works to a high standard whilst complying with all relevant health and safety requirements.
The successful candidate will have:
• Gained formal Engineering Fabrication qualifications to include welding.
• Experience in reading Engineering drawings is essential.
• Proficient Industrial Engineering experience.
Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 7:30am - 4pm & Friday 7:30am - 3pm.
The candidate must be willing to work overtime as and when dictated by workload.
Salary circa £24,000
Non-contributory pension scheme, where currently Employee contributions are optional and Employer contributions are set at 5%.
32 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays) plus an additional Birthday holiday.
Annual Company-wide tax-free Employee Ownership Bonus scheme (non-guaranteed).
If you are looking for a new and challenging role, then send your application in writing along with your current CV to: Mr Antony Metcalfe – Operations Director
Union Industries, Angel’s Wing, Whitehouse Street, Hunslet, Leeds LS10 1AD
or via email by clicking 'Apply now' below.
No agencies please.