Mechanical / Electrical Installation Engineer
Package: Circa £31K per annum
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire based but includes working away on Customer sites
Do you like a challenge? Do you want to be part of an Employee-owned Company with an Excellent Benefits package? Then this could be of interest to you.
The role includes the following benefits:
- 7% company pension contribution (employee non-contributory pension scheme).
- Annual Company-wide tax-free Employee Ownership Bonus scheme (this has been £3,600 per year for the last 3 years).
- Enhanced holidays package comprising; 32 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays) plus an additional Birthday holiday.
- Extra two half-days holidays are given on Christmas Eve & New Year’s Eve.
- Company Share scheme with an annual dividend (dependent of company performance).
- £400 holiday spending money, per annum.
Union Industries is the market leading manufacturer of world renowned Industrial High-Speed Doors. Due to our continued expansion programme, we now are looking for an experienced Trained Electrical or Mechanical Engineer to join our Installation Team.
The Installation Engineer’s role will involve carrying out electrical/mechanical High Speed Door installations to a high standard whilst complying with all the relevant health and safety requirements. Completion of all necessary documentation and keeping accurate job records. The candidate must be willing to work away on a national and occasionally international basis and be able to communicate effectively with our customer whilst on site.
Working full-time (39 hours) and based out of our Leeds factory, the successful person will have gained formal Electrical/Mechanical qualifications and have experience in reading Engineering drawings with proficient Industrial Engineering experience. Be a team player with a positive, can-do attitude and must be willing to work overtime as and when the workload dictates. Have a Full clean driving licence.
If you are looking for a new and challenging role, then send your application in writing along with your current CV to:
Mrs Diane Hallas – Installation Supervisor
Union Industries, Angel’s Wing, Whitehouse Street, Hunslet, Leeds LS10 1AD
or via email by clicking 'Apply now' below.
No agencies please.