Matadoor is for internal openings and ideally suited for high volume traffic, whether Forklift trucks or personnel.
Matadoor, introduced to the UK by Union Industries back in 1992, was the first ever High Speed door on the market with a 'Crash-Out & Auto-Reset' feature, which not only allows the bottom beam to swing out of the way if hit by a speeding Forklift truck, but also automatically resets itself back into the side guides so the door can continue to do what it was installed to do - and without damage!
So simple & successful was this system, it was also adopted on some of the other doors in our range. But as expected, other door manufacturers have brought variations onto the market - but don't be fooled by these; our 'Crash-Out & Auto-Reset' facility is the original system, and it works!!!
Our Matadoor is manufactured from heavy duty materials & components, hence why it is generally used for high use internal doorways by all types of traffic, and where extreme reliability is required.
Maximum size: 3.0m wide x 3.5m high.
Typical opening speed: 1.6m/s (variable).
- Variable speed drive motor with frequency inverter for greater control.
- 'Ramskin' door blade material, with anti-static additive.
- Full width PVC vision panel or fully opaque door blades available as standard.
- 'Crash-Out & Auto-Reset' system as standard to reduce bottom beam damage & keep 'downtime' to a minimum.
- Multiple control outputs for options such as Airlocks, traffic control systems and remote monitoring (BMS interface).
- Safety Light Curtains integral in the side guides as standard (up to 2.5m high, max.).
- Double safety photo-cells as standard, giving protection from both the face & reverse sides of the opening.
- Free entry into our LIFETIME WARRANTY scheme!
- Various powder coat colour options to the steelwork.
- Door blade available in Alert Yellow, Red or Blue as standard - other colours available on special request.
- Company logos or special text can be sign written on the door blade.
- Option of steelwork finished to Grade 304 for high hygiene areas.
- ATEX Zoned specifications also available.
- Various safety optional extras available; traffic lights, flashing beacons, audible warning devices, etc.
- Various activation methods available; induction loop, radar, pull switch, radio control, push button, etc.
Frozen, chilled or ambient, manufacturing, storage and distribution; the food industry in the UK & Eire relies upon Union Industries high-speed doors to deliver reliability, quality, durability and service to protect their time sensitive produce and ensure they meet JIT supply requirements to their customers.
The products are excellent and have surpassed our expectations. The service we have received is second to none – both before and after sales.Operations Director, The Reed Boardall Group Testimonial