Salary: £12.60 Circa per hour
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Do you like a challenge? Do you want to be part of an Employee-owned Company with an Excellent Benefits package? Then this could be of interest to you.
The role includes the following benefits:
- 7% company pension contribution (employee non-contributory pension scheme).
- Annual Company-wide tax-free Employee Ownership Bonus scheme (this has been £3,600 per year for the last 3 years).
- Enhanced holidays package comprising; 32 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays) plus an additional Birthday holiday.
- Extra two half-days holidays are given on Christmas Eve & New Year’s Eve.
- Company share scheme with an annual dividend (dependent of company performance).
- £400 holiday spending money, per annum.
Union Industries are the market leading Employee Owned manufacturer of bespoke High Speed Doors and Industrial curtains. We are looking to hire an enthusiastic individual to work in our Assembly Shop.
This position will suit a multi-skilled person who has a natural ability to work well with their hands, is mechanically minded, comfortable using power tools and producing quality products.
Key Job Requirements:
- Door preparation including; metal drilling, tapping and assembling our full range of High Speed Doors and other products within our manufacturing range.
- Assembly fitting of High Speed Doors in our Finishing Shop.
- Read written instructions correctly to perform task in hand.
- Previous experience of mechanical assembly wiring (would be advantageous but not essential).
Key Skills Requirements:
- Experience working with power tooling.
- Team player with a positive, can-do attitude, good communicator and organisation skills.
- Willingness to learn and develop.
- Keeping accurate time records of all work undertaken.
Hours of work - 39 per week: Monday to Thursday 7:30am - 4pm & Friday 7:30am - 3pm.
The candidate must be willing to work overtime as and when dictated by workload.
If you are looking for a new and challenging role, then send your application in writing along with your current CV to:
Mr Shaun Hannan – Production Coordinator
Union Industries, Angel’s Wing, Whitehouse Street, Hunslet, Leeds LS10 1AD
or via email by clicking 'Apply now' below.
No agencies please.