Southern Service Engineer
Salary: Circa £26K per annum
Location: Milton Keynes
Do you like a challenge? Do you want to be part of an employee-owned company with an excellent benefits package? Then this could be of interest to you.
The role includes the following benefits:
- 7 % Company pension contribution (employee non-contributory pension scheme).
- Annual Company-wide tax-free Employee Ownership Bonus scheme (this has been £3,600 per year, for the last 3 years).
- Enhanced holidays package comprising; 32 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays) plus an additional Birthday holiday.
- Extra two half-days holidays are given on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve.
- Company Share Scheme with an annual dividend (dependent of company performance).
- £400 holiday spending money, per annum.
Union Industries is the market leading manufacturer of world renowned Industrial High Speed Doors. Due to our continued success, we are looking to hire a dynamic individual to join our Southern Service Team.
The Service Engineer's role will involve carrying out electrical and mechanical repairs to a high standard whilst complying with all the relevant health and safety requirements. Completion of all necessary documentation and keeping accurate job records. Reactively attending jobs across the UK.
Working full-time (39 hours) and based out of our Milton Keynes unit, the successful person will have experience in a similar role or have industrial engineering experience (mechanic etc). Electrical/Mechanical qualifications are preferred with experience of working on control panels. Be a team player with a positive can-do attitude and must be willing to work overtime as and when the workload dictates until job completion. Some working away nationally will be required. Must have Full clean driving licence. IPAF licence desirable.
If you are looking for a new and challenging role, then send your application along with your current CV to Mr Neil Payne – Southern Area Maintenance Manager, via email, by clicking 'Apply now' below.
No agencies please.